Five Guilds One Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance Forum

HomeWTF is a PortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelinaSkye

AngelinaSkye

hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? Empty
PostSubject: hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????   hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:33 am

just coming for my once a week cleaning out of the cobwebs seeing as no one ever posts in here.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/2sarcastic4u
GGGIIIVVVEEENNN

PostSubject: Re: hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????   hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! get to work! Neo Matrix O.O

There, I posted all of the emoticons.
Back to top Go down
Khalid
Admin
Khalid

PostSubject: Re: hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????   hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:59 pm

GGGIIIVVVEEENNN wrote:
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! get to work! Neo Matrix O.O

You missed the Smilies 2 section so its time for you to get to work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TonyKingDC
AngelinaSkye

AngelinaSkye

PostSubject: Re: hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????   hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:26 am

Khalid wrote:
GGGIIIVVVEEENNN wrote:

You missed the Smilies 2 section so its time for you to get to work!

crap! Bend over!

Guess he sure told you Razz

Suspect are you even in Freedom GGGIIIVVVEEENNN?

awww i guess it doesn't matter.....better than the Freedom section of the forum being a ghost town. O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/2sarcastic4u
Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo

PostSubject: uuuuh UUUUhhh   hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm

hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? GhostFinal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????   hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here????? Empty

Back to top Go down

hellllllllooooooooo is anyone here?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Five Guilds One Team :: The Alliance :: Freedom :: Your Home Away From Home-
Jump to: